Sunday 2 August 2015

It has been a long time since I last wrote a blog post. Since abandoning this little blog a few years ago there have been a lot of changes in my life. I have moved with my husband into a lovely little cottage near the sea. It has a sweet little garden with space for our chickens, and even roses by the door! It still needs some work but we are looking at it as a long-term project!


A few weeks after we moved in our beautiful baby girl was born. She has changed my life in the most wonderful ways, not least because I have learned my capacity to cope with sleep deprivation is greater than I ever imagined!

She has changed the way I look at the world, and made me excited about all the things I can share with her.


I'm getting to the end of my maternity leave now, and as she's getting older I'm finding I occasionally have a few moments to myself to get back into making things and art journalling. I've missed having somewhere to share what I've been up to, so I've decided to dip back into blogging in the hope that it will keep my creativity flowing once I'm back at work, and maybe even inspire some of you to stretch your creative muscles too! I look forward to sharing the journey with you...

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. WELL.. it seems as if you have a good reason to have been absent xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to think so :)
      Lovely to see you back here, thanks for stopping by! x

      Delete
  2. So happy for you. Glad to see you again,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's nice to be back, and to find people still reading!

      Delete